How to work, live in Japan ?

VISA, Status of residence in Japan is necessary

In order to work in Japan, you need to have work permit in Japan.

If you can receive status of residence that can allow you to work in Japan, you can work and live in Japan.

If you can not find employer in Japan, you can start your own business and obtain status of residence of Business manager.

My email address is ginza sihoushosi @
(You can kindly remove half width space)


You can receive legal and tax consulting relating to Japan
legal advice Japan

LINE ID akiyamajapan

whatsapp 0 9 0 2 1 7 4 6 7 6 3

SKYPE ID aktosn036327759

TEL (+81) 3-3 5 3 6-5 6 9 1

Tokyo, Chuo-ku, Kachidoki, 3-2-3-408